sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] My New Email

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] My New Email
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:01:11 -0700

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 08:38:54AM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, David Brown wrote:
> > I got a new email account, dmlb2000 AT gmail.com
> > If someone could remove my old email from the bugzilla stuff, I'll
> > probably
> > have to go thru the History files and change them so they are correct.
>
> You will need to make a new account since the accounts are based off
> of the e-mail address. Then you can use the Query page to look for
> your old address, and modify all of the bugs (there's an option to
> modify more than one bug at once) to use your new address.

You can change the email address associated with an account, I think
its an admin only privaledge though. I can fix things up once i finish
getting through all my email (im back btw).

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |