sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Screen Mode Cast

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Screen Mode Cast
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:43:40 -0400

This sounds exciting. I do have a question though.
I'm using screen extensively in SSH session, e.g. I run top in one, cast
in another, and have several "screens" open for other things I do. The
number of open "screens" varies daily. How is this feature going to
affect me? Can I even use it in parallel with my manually-started screen
sessions?
Thanks!

Sergey.