sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Last call for linux/linux-new merger

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Last call for linux/linux-new merger
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 13:07:23 -0700

Okay guys,

I've given this more time than I had originally planned, so here's the
last call for the linux-new to linux spell merger. It's already
happened in devel, but I'd like to move it on to test this week (by
Friday, June 17, 2005 PST).

If you have questions/comments about linux-new, please read
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=linux-new first, and then
file a bug (if you have a bug/comment) so we can track it, thanks. :)

-sandalle

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @
WSU

  • [SM-Discuss] Last call for linux/linux-new merger, Eric Sandall, 06/12/2005