sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] PROVIDES not working

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Craig Dyke" <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] PROVIDES not working
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:15:56 +0800

Howdy All

I assume that I have done something stupid, but I need to ask as
system not working at the mo :(

I did a rebuild over the weekend and after restarting my machine
I now get error messages telling me that both local_fs and remote_fs
have not been provided.

I have tried to re-cast init.d and other spells with startup scripts,
but to no avail.

Would someone please push me in the right direction and perhaps tell
me what I need to do in the future to stop this from happening again?

Craig