sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Spell update list reminder

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Spell update list reminder
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:53:25 -0700

Hello to all grimoire gurus,

I'd like to remind everyone that they can watch our sm-spell-submit
list[0] for updates to packages and that we have nice instructions on
how to add your package to it[1] if it's not already. Also please watch
this list so that if you do update a package (whether or not you did so
because you saw the update here) to please reply to the list so that
other gurus can see it's been done.

Also feel free to pick up updates that haven't been touched in over a
week (unless there's been a reply to the update e-mail saying that
someone is working on it or there are problems/reasons it's not
updated).

Thank you,

-sandalle