sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] install_www_files change

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] install_www_files change
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:27:46 -0700

Hi everyone,

While playing with some web modules I have (mainly drupal) I got to
thinking that install_www_files from the grimoire FUNCTIONS file should
use install_config_file instead of a direct call to `install`. This is
because some people modify their web pages and probably don't want to
lose their changes. I'll also probably be updating the horde framework
if Sergey doesn't mind to use install_www_files. ;)

-sandalle

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @
WSU