sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] impending stable-rc -> stable and test -> stable-rc integration

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] impending stable-rc -> stable and test -> stable-rc integration
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:53:29 -0700

Quoting "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>:
I pulled in NSPR and NSS into test, as well as updates to spells that use them.
This code is very fresh and needs more feedback before we consider it "stable."

So far that cleanup has been working well for me (thanks :)), but I
agree that it's not ready for stable-rc yet. Thanks for the reminder.
:)

-sandalle

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @