sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] impending stable-rc -> stable and test -> stable-rc integration

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] impending stable-rc -> stable and test -> stable-rc integration
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:43:14 -0400

I pulled in NSPR and NSS into test, as well as updates to spells that use them.
This code is very fresh and needs more feedback before we consider it "stable."

Quoting Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>:

* Developers:

Just a notice that if you want anything in stable for the next round, it
should be in test grimoire within the next few hours.

* Everybody:

Secondly, if you have anything to say about the quality of stable-rc,
you have 24 hours to speak up or forever hold your peace.

* I have draft release notes here:

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Stable0.0Notes

If nobody replies with a major issue (implying regression) in 24 hours,
Stable 0.0 Grimoire will be released to the world.

So long, and thanks for all the testing,