sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] linux-new testing and integration

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] linux-new testing and integration
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:27:46 -0400

Quoting Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:

Quoting "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>:
OK, that would work with TRIGGERS. What about my other question?
Thanks!

I believe the linux-new spell can grab old configs through the first menu, or
you can load your config from the `make menuconfig`.

I'm a user here, so the second suggestion is inaddmissible: I as a user don't
even know where my kernel configuration file is. So the question remains, will
the linux-new spell use my existing kernel config?