sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for ISO Team Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for ISO Team Lead
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 14:28:54 -0700

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 02:17:23PM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Quoting francois <francois.martorello AT laposte.net>:
> <snip>
> > I think I could be able to help the ISO team to test the isos and report
> > bugs on x86-64 platform.
> > thanks benoit to this nomination :).
>
> FYI you do not need to be a Lead to contribute. ;) So if that's the sole
> reason
> you'd want to be a lead then you may want to reconsider, however, if you
> think
> you would contribute to the team by being a lead then feel free. Keep in
> mind
> you'll want to send a speech in before this Sunday when the voting starts.
> ;)

Nobody has seconded his nomination at this point in time, which means
until that happens he won't be on the ballot, if I understand the
process correctly.

Seth

Key id 00BA3AF3 = 8BE0 A72E A47E A92A 0737 F2FF 7A3F 6D3C 00BA 3AF3
Quality Assurance Team Leader; Security Team Member, Leader Emeritus
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic http://www.sourcemage.org
Elected Coordinating Committee Member, Secretary, and Finances Chair
Pacific Green Party of Oregon - Peace - http://www.pacificgreens.org