sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Stable Grimoire Update Report

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Stable Grimoire Update Report
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:56:24 -0700

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 05:41:46PM +0200, Ladislav Hagara wrote:

> >>IMHO, stable grimoire should be updated by Tony's script.
> >>It have not been updated for more than months.
> >
> >check /etc/hosts ;-)
> >-rw-r--r-- 1 smgl smgl 3137240 2005-05-01 10:57 stable.tar.bz2
>
> :-)
> Thanks for the advice.
> The problem is the stable grimoire is being updated only by security
> fixes and patches for the last several weeks.
> There is a lot of new versions of spells and patches (not security
> related) in test grimoire which are tested for more than month without
> problem and they should go to stable grimoire.

I thought we decided updating the stable grimoire was one of the qa team's
duties and we were going to stop using tony's script, since its really
not very good at making a stable grimoire.

I think there was a long discussion on a few months back [0]

[0] https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2005-February/009868.html

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |