sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Meeting on 2005-05-08

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Meeting on 2005-05-08
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:06:42 -0700

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 08:04:15PM -0500, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
> On Apr 28, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> > Quoting Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I'd like to have a meeting on Sunday May 08, 2005 at 18:00 GMT[0] in
> > > #sourcemage-admin. The main topics will be the ISOs progress to 1.0 and
> > > Sorcery's progress towards the features wanted for 1.0. All of this can
> > > be
> > > found at our RoadMap[1]. :) We will also look at how much work the
> > > Grimoire
> > > needs to be ready and who's working on it.
> >
> > A few more conflictions have come in. Does 21:00 GMT work for everyone?
>
> How long do these run? Believe it or not I have another project meeting at
> 24:00 GMT that day. I can try to do both at once if I need to, though.

If it lasts more than three hours Im probably going to leave, I'd guess most
of the Europe crowd would probably go to sleep by then anyways.

It all depends on how much people want to talk about stuff and how much
stuff there is to talk about. Getting all the devs in one place is a sure-fire
way to get into brainstorming sessions, so post-meeting discussion can go on
for a while.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |