sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Subversion client no more

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Subversion client no more
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:42:26 -0400

All,

I would like to make both Apache module compilation and Berkeley DB optional
for
the `subversion' spell and phase out `subversion-client' spell. With minimum
options, it would build Subversion command-line client, svnserve, and fsfs
backend, because these cannot be disabled. Berkeley DB option would add
another
backend, and HTTPD option would create the two Apache modules.
Effectively, subversion and subversion-client spells would merge.
Please let me know if you think it's not such a good idea.
Thanks,

Sergey.