sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Basesystem Cache files on Mirror

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Basesystem Cache files on Mirror
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:21:35 -0700

Quoting Christopher Dombroski <cdombroski AT gambit.gotdns.org>:
<snip>
> I have an actuall pentium-mmx machine here, I'd just need to turn on
> archiving and recompile the necessary packages. Granted that would that
> would take a while to do. And of course, I just realized that that's
> probably not entirely helpful since we need i686 not pentium-mmx.
> Anyhow, it's available if wanted.

Thanks for the offer. :) I believe the QA Team will be generating the caches
anyways and so they'll just copy over their caches to the webserver. That also
takes care of needing to keep the caches up-to-date since the QA Team will be
constantly recompiling and checking the updates. :)

-sandalle