sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] svk grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] svk grimoire
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:51:41 -0700

Quoting "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>:
> I'd rather have them in devel grimoire marked as WIP and then add this
> stuff.
> Besides, some of them like subversion are already there so I don't really
> want
> to use any other variants.

Providing a separate grimoire with everything needed helps those who don't
have
Perforce access (either they are not developers yet and want to be or they
refuse to use it) get the updated packages they need. Once the spells are
ready
for inclusing into test (including the updated perl and subversion spells)
then
we can drop this grimoire and include them.

For now this is the cleanest approach to get people to test svk.

-sandalle