sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Rank: 92

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Rank: 92
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:21:27 +0200

Howdy all our users,

just looking at DistroWatch.com and do not believe my eyes.
Our rank is 92. I do not believe we have only 55 satisfied users, i.e. 55 hits per day (the average of last 6 month). The lists of last 3 and 1 months are even without Source Mage.
The best source based distro should be placed in the first half of the list. So please, if you use our distro, if you want to support us, visit once a day Distrowatch.com and click on the best source based distro: http://distrowatch.com/sourcemage

I know the quality of distro does not depend on the rank on some list but certainly we can attract more new users if we stay in this list.

--
Ladislav Hagara
Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer