sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer position naming scheme

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer position naming scheme
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:01:50 +0200

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:24:12 +0200
"Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx> wrote:

> I'd go like so...
>
> Archwizard - Project lead
> Archmage - Team lead
> Wizard - Section/grimoire maintainer
> Mage - General guru
> Apprentice - anyone who contributes but isn't on the dev team
>
> And I think we should make the website/bugzilla reflect it...

hmm... I kindof liked "elder" ;-)
so Mage would then apply both to general spell gurus and the devs in the
non-grimoire teams?

Also it seems a little fuzzy to have Archwizard and Archmage, you'd think
the Archwizard is head of the wizards and the Archmage of the mages...

but that's just my thoughts,
Karsten