sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] source mage stats server

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, Jindrau AT seznam.cz
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] source mage stats server
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:46:03 +1200

I thought the name scribe fits, however, it's already in use. But you might like to consider adding it to scribe when it stable enough.

Other names "historian" or something along those lines.

Cheers, Duane

Ladislav Hagara wrote:
Howdy,

with my students we are working on small project named "Source Mage Stats" server http://83.240.17.229/~babca/
For more info: http://83.240.17.229/~babca/users/about.php

If you want to help us please register yourself and your box/boxes.
Or at least try it and inform us about bugs and problems.
We appreciate all your comments and requests.

I hope after some time this could become an official Source Mage project. I would like to add its client part (smglstats.sh now) to official grimoire (smgl section). Of course used only by volunteers.

We will probably rename this project because we already have official Source Mage stats http://stats.sourcemage.org/.
Any suggestions? What about "seeress"?

Thanks.