sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] source mage stats server

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] source mage stats server
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:05:37 +0200

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 08:34:57PM +0200, Ladislav Hagara wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> with my students we are working on small project named "Source Mage
> Stats" server http://83.240.17.229/~babca/
> For more info: http://83.240.17.229/~babca/users/about.php
>
> If you want to help us please register yourself and your box/boxes.
> Or at least try it and inform us about bugs and problems.
> We appreciate all your comments and requests.
>
> I hope after some time this could become an official Source Mage
> project. I would like to add its client part (smglstats.sh now) to
> official grimoire (smgl section). Of course used only by volunteers.
>
> We will probably rename this project because we already have official
> Source Mage stats http://stats.sourcemage.org/.
> Any suggestions? What about "seeress"?
>
> Thanks.

Wow it's pretty neat the way these stats are fetched and handled on the
page. I'd be glad to see this project growing.
My 2 smgl boxen are now registered on there. :)
Sorry I suck at finding names, I have no imagination.

Btw, little typo on the edit page: it's written "Last time you was here."
instead of "Last time you were here." Oh, and the raven on this page is
awesome!

Cheers,
Mathieu.

--
We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.