sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] mldonkey

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl>
  • To: Discuss-list <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] mldonkey
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:42:30 +0200

Hi all,

I just did a fresh install of mldonkey. When starting it with `mldonkey+gui`
and clicking on all the service-thingies it seems to connect to only 7 or 8
servers eventhough it sees several hundreds of them. I've been over the
settings-tabs but can't seem to find anything useful. Can anyone explain to me
what I'm doing wrong / provide a fix?

Cheers & thanks

Bas

--
<Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493 - http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences

  • [SM-Discuss] mldonkey, Bas van Gils, 04/10/2005