sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: RE: USB cdroms and keyboards : testers neede

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "FB" <register AT flintz.de>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: RE: USB cdroms and keyboards : testers neede
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 15:30:41 +0200

Ok guys, I am really stuck here. I still have no idea how I can prevent my
laptop from rebooting when trying to install SMGL.
Test2 ISO works fine, Test3 ISO doesn't.
The thing is that I have to give the external USB drive back on tuesday and I
really want SMGL installed by then.
So I am happy about any ideas and suggestions (different vga settings at boot
tried => no success, disabled acpi on boot => no success).

thx

-FB