sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] grimoire layout

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] grimoire layout
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:48:00 -0700

Quoting Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl>:
> On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 09:13:18AM +0200, Arwed von Merkatz wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > just wanted to say that I'll be working on a more formalized description
> > what I'm trying to achieve with a layout change and on what exactly I
> > want us to change so we can get a vote going for this.
> > It might take some time as I'm a bit busy for the next days with RL
> > stuff.
> > I'll try to adress the various concerns and suggestions that came up in
> > the discussion.
>
> Hi!
>
> Going through the cycle idea-discussion-design-coding-testing-release is
> always a good idea IMO :-) I hope we can postpone the release bit untill
> after
> 1.0 ? (if someone else already said something about this: sorry, I missed
> half the thread)

Depending on the proposal and how people view it we may do it sooner than 1.0
as, if the idea is good and acceptable, it will increase our developer
productivity and the amount of developers we have (I hope, since they could
conceivably manage smaller parts of the grimoire and so be more likely to help
out).

So it all depends on what the final idea is. :)

-sandalle