sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Wordlist from COTSE for cracklib

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Wordlist from COTSE for cracklib
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:12:22 -0500

My perforce client wasn't operational until two days ago on the machine where I was working, so my working copy was definitely up to date. It contained cracklib in libs so that's where I applied the changes.
What I did just now is I integrated my changes into security-libs/cracklib and deleted the spell in libs. I'll integrate into test grimoire later today.
Cheers,

Sergey.

Arjan Bouter wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:27:16 -0800