sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Net maintainer change

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Net maintainer change
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:28:58 -0800

Hi all,

I'd like to let everyone know that Robert Helgesson is stepping down his Net
Guru maintainership and is moving into the General Guru section while he
focuses more of his time on school. ;)

Robert,

Thanks for all the work you've put in and I expect you to pass your exams and
then come back to the net section, at least for the summer. :)

-sandalle