sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] urxvt, mutt, utf [afterthought]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: Discuss-list <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] urxvt, mutt, utf [afterthought]
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:14:46 -0600

On Feb 23, Bas van Gils [Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl] wrote:
> Umm, guys, while we're on the topic of using mutt, you probably want to
> start
> using the list-reply (l) feature. If you do a 'group reply' then I get all
> messages twice, which is annoying :-)

Actually this is for you to fix. ;-)

These are the headers you're sending:
From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl>
<sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Note that the MFT header has you listed explicitly; on list-reply, Mutt
respects MFT if it finds it.

Most likely you have this list in your 'lists' settings instead of your
'subscribe' settings, so Mutt believes you are not subscribed to the list.