sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] need testers for valknut spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] need testers for valknut spell
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:25:35 +0100

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 02:03:17PM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Quoting "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On my box, since version > 0.3.4 valknut doesn't compile anymore, that's
> > why I was keeping it to version 0.3.4 but I recently experienced some
> > "non deterministic" errors (ie, compile failed sometimes but not always)
> > for qt-x11 and psi so it could be the same for valknut (as they're all
> > some qt related spells).
> > So I've just pulled in devel valknut 0.3.7 and I'd need some ppl to test
> > it so that I know if I can pull it to test. You'll need the dclib of the
> > same version which I've just pulled to devel as well (ftp-lib section).
> >
> > Waiting for your feedback,
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mathieu.
>
> Both compiled and installed fine for me.

Thx,
Then it must indeed be my box :( and therefore if there are no nays I'll
pull it to test.

On swoolley's advice I checked my memory with memtest which didn't find
any error in more than 1 hour (5 passes), so I'll assume the memory is
clean. What else could it be that goes wrong on my box? CFLAGS?

Mathieu.

--
We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.