sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] new glibc spell goes to test

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] new glibc spell goes to test
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:52:09 +0100

Hi everyone,

I just integrated our improved and updated glibc spell into test. We
hope this finally solves the upgrade problems that have repeatedly hit
us with glibc. The spell has been cast on several developers systems and
on a clean install from the 0.9.3 iso without problems.
Please give it some good testing so we can have the most stable glibc
spell ever in the stable grimoire soon :)

http://www.sourcemage.org