sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] test problem: findutils args strictness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] test problem: findutils args strictness
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:28:40 +0100

I wrote:
> Hi guys!
> Just wanted to give a quick yell on the ML about this:
> the new version of findutils in test has stricter args handling.
> This causes scribe reindex to break.
> If I'm right, this will also cause cast to fail because it can't find
> the spells.
Nope, doesn't.
It will break scribe reindex, but if that fails it seems the old cache is
kept. So this will not break anything serious, but is still pretty annoying.
It will just keep new spells and new grimoires from working.
Scotty, turn yellow alert off again please...
So Far,
Karsten
p.s.: Will still fix this ASAP