sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Team Meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Team Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:07:48 +0100

Eric Sandall a écrit :
I'd like to have the meeting before the weekend, but if that's the only time
that the others can meet as well then we can (will have to ;)) wait. Evenings
during the weekdays might work, but Tuesday and Thursday I have class and LUG
meetings in the evening (Pacific Time).

We /could/ also just do the discussion on the ML and avoid timezoniness.

-sandalle

I won't be available next week end as well. So, I agree to discuss on sm-discuss since we are all subscribed already.

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru