sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Team Meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: "sm-discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Team Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:03:55 -0600 (CST)

I'm only available during that time here on Saturday or Sunday. I'm at
work at 10am. I'm not sure if I'm on the ISO team, but I'm doin stuff, so
I want to be there.

Didn't make it to the last developer's meeting, too tired :).

I can only meet in the evening CST on Tuesday and Thursday, every other
time I'm in class or at work. That's some pretty harsh resrictions on my
time, so if I'm the only one that cannot make it at a certain time, I
suppose it'd be ok if I were to receive direction instead of offer it, for
the sake of moving forward.

David
--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring
them all, and in the web bind them.

<quote who="Eric Sandall">