sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Perforce layout

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Perforce layout
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:34:14 +0000

I'll be doing the re-org shortly - I had zero time over the weekend so it had
to wait I'm afraid.

There are some 150 files currently opened at the moment. Since the files
being
edited are about to be deleted, these edits can't be submitted. If you're
currently working on some grimoire files, you'll need to tar up your
work-in-progress and unpack it into your updated workspace after the
reshuffle. Then open the new files for edit and if you're happy with the
diffs, submit.

Any problems, let me know.

Tony