sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Perforce layout

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Perforce layout
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:04:46 -0800

Just a friendly reminder that these changes should be occuring tomorrow,
or early this week (for anyone who forgot over the weekend).

Theres some sample client templates you can use for reference if you want,
the list of templates can be shown with:
p4 clients|grep template

you can view one as follows:
p4 client -o template-grimoires

Be sure to update your client specifications or things wont work as you
want them too.