sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation scripts version 0.9.3

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation scripts version 0.9.3
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:21:18 -0800

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 03:00:27PM +0100, Benoit PAPILLAULT wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just corrected a mistake I've done when releasing the 0.9.3 ISO:
> I put the wrong version of the scripts I used to generate the 0.9.3 ISO.
> This is now corrected (Thanks to BearPerson for reporting the issue).
>
> Those scripts are available to all people having a perforce access.
> They are available under
> //sgl/devel/cauldron/devel/iso/generation-scripts/scripts.
>
> For people that wants to make their own ISO, I added a short README file
> containing the instructions (included in this email). Be aware that so
> far, those scripts have been used only by ISO guru (me, low, Unet, hgg,
> de_Moya) to release all the ISO from 0.6 on, but were not intended for
> newbies.

fyi: hgg (apparently) did not use your scripts, he'd probably dislike
you using his name incorrectly.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |