sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] quill - spell maing script

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: neuron <vlmarek AT volny.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] quill - spell maing script
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:41:07 +0100

> Well here goes nothing...
>
> was a bit bored today so I wrote up this nice script which helps ppl
> write spells in a quick&clean(mostly) way.
>
> I want plenty of feedback from ppl who use it from the noobies noob to
> the greatest wizards.
>
> All feedback to go into this thread from bugs to good work and other
> suggestions

I thought of something similar, but I rather wanted to have config file
than answering questions, because it's simplier for me (you can easilly
go to previous question, if you're just editing file :) ). Then I
realized that spell itself is the config file and I left the idea. But
I'm so curious that I'll use quill for next spell for sure :)

--
Neuron