sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Spell Submission?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Spell Submission?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:53:57 -0800

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 10:43:55PM -0500, vze2hn5x AT verizon.net wrote:
> This is probably a dumb question, but how do to I submit a spell (the
> actual bz2 file). The Wiki says to submit spells through Bugzilla and
> to include the spell name and its section in the body of a bug report
> along with a description and the tarball, but I'm not seeing a button
> or field on the form that looks like its to submit a bz2 file. So...
> how do I submit the actual file?

Bugzilla only lets you attach files after you file the bug, so just go
ahead and file the bug, then after that you can add an attachment (your
new spell).

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |