sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New Spell Submission?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: vze2hn5x AT verizon.net
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New Spell Submission?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:43:55 -0500

This is probably a dumb question, but how do to I submit a spell (the actual bz2 file). The Wiki says to submit spells through Bugzilla and to include the spell name and its section in the body of a bug report along with a description and the tarball, but I'm not seeing a button or field on the form that looks like its to submit a bz2 file. So... how do I submit the actual file?

Thanks,
Eric Cavaliere