sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] holding spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] holding spells
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:40:34 +0100

Hi all,

I have linux and xorg returned when I do `gaze show-held`, and yet
during the cleanse performed after a system update, sorcery wants to
recast xorg (because of the ever lasting problem of the missing GL files
messed up by nvidia), is that the way it should be?
Then if it is, is there a way to tell sorcery to NEVER, ever recast
xorg, even during a cleanse?

Cheers,
Mathieu.

--
Windows: A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-bit company