sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] MythTV Spell?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: vze2hn5x AT verizon.net
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] MythTV Spell?
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:47:34 -0500

I'm having a problem with mythtv and was wondering if anyone else has used this spell? Everything compiled correctly, but if I try to run the mythbackend program, I get a message telling me to run setup first. MythTV's documentation is telling me that there should be a program called "setup" which I'm not seeing on my system anywhere. Does the Source Mage setup use a different name, or is there something else I should be doing to get everything configured? I'm out of ideas, other then manually recompiling the program...

Thanks,
Eric Cavaliere