sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] linux-new second release... :-\

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Michael Leo Brown Jr." <dmlb2000 AT excite.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] linux-new second release... :-\
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:43:36 -0500 (EST)

Okay, I just added a whole bunch of stuff with the new linux spell

Let me know you thoughts about it and let me know any suggestions.

I know the wording sucks and would like some help with nameing the Options
and anything else that jumps out at you.

This spell doesn't screw with the current linux spell so `cast -r linux-new`
should be okay.

I'm also thinking of adding an initrd creation to the options menu, however
I'm having problems redusing the size of the initrd... I'll keep working at
it.

Thanks for the help and suggestions ;)

David

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com