sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Hardware Detection

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Wolfgang Scheicher <worf AT sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Hardware Detection
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:12:50 +0100

Am Montag, 20. Dezember 2004 02:09 schrieb George J. Sherwood:
> I was able to build both these spells, but I think something is missing.
>  It didn't seem to build any libraries or binaries.  I can't run the
> commands you have below.  I didn't notice one line in the build of
> discover:
>
> checking for check - version >= 0.8.2... no
> *** Could not run check test program, checking why...
> *** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for
> *** the exact error that occurred.
> You will not be able to run the test suite, no worries.

hmm... i got the same. didn't seem to hurt.

for me, the default build did work just fine

i got theese binaries installed:
/usr/bin/discover
/usr/bin/discover-config
/usr/bin/discover-static
/usr/bin/discover-xml
( and stuff in /etc, /usr/include/discover and /usr/share/man )

would be interesting what went wrong

Worf

[x] Against TOFU in SourceMage Mailinglists!