sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] Hardware Detection

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "George J. Sherwood" <george AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] Hardware Detection
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:09:10 -0500

I was able to build both these spells, but I think something is missing. It
didn't seem to build any libraries or binaries. I can't run the commands
you have below. I didn't notice one line in the build of discover:

checking for check - version >= 0.8.2... no
*** Could not run check test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for
*** the exact error that occurred.
You will not be able to run the test suite, no worries.

Where is check from?

George