sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Reiser4 support

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas HOUSSIN <thomas.houssin AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Reiser4 support
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:05:10 +0100

Hi,

I was the guy asking on the channel :)

I had the idea to test reiser4, but this afternoon I discovered
reiser4progs and stuff weren't in the test grimoire. I was planning to
make some spells for that, but wanted to be sure it wasn't being
developped at the time.

Including reiser4 requires reiser4 patch for the kernel (although
http://kerneltrap.org/node/4058?from=20&comments_per_page=10 talks
about a possibility to have it in the kernel soon), reiser4progs,
libaal and the patch for grub.
Short intro here : http://www.namesys.com/install_v4.html

I'll begin to work on these spells this week-end, so I can send the
spells and reports here if anyone is interessed.

--
Tommy,
- Oh un nouveau range-CD !