sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] Firefox test

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] Firefox test
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:23:22 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, David Michael Leo Brown Jr. wrote:
Eric

As a temporary thing you should remove the conflicts with firefox in the
mozilla spell at least in devel so we can compile both and see if they work.

Dave

Once firefox goes to test this will be done, but until then it'd
complicate mozilla fixes if we run into any before firefox is done.

-sandalle