sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Problem serving php files after PHP5 upgrade

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Cory S <fubeca AT gmail.com>
  • To: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Problem serving php files after PHP5 upgrade
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:47:08 -0700

Thanks David, although I finally got things working again. I think it
was a combination of permissions, cached files in Firefox, and changes
in Apache.

I shut down apache, started over with a fresh httpd.conf.default, and
changed the structure of the DocumentRoot directory. Miraculously
things started working again. I still don't know exactly what was
happening but at least things are up and running.