sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Cauldron/ISO organization meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: Discuss-list <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron/ISO organization meeting
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:43:34 +0100

Hi guys!
So we can get started on serious work on the ISO,
IMO we need some restructuring of our bugzilla and p4.
Also, we need a meeting to discuss all this and to find out who will be
responsible for what and such organizational matters.

The sooner the better, I'd say.
Are all of you free next weekend?
(All on Cauldron/ISO team please reply!)

So Far,
BearPerson (soon-to-be ISO team member)

  • [SM-Discuss] Cauldron/ISO organization meeting, Karsten Behrmann, 12/01/2004