sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] gnomeicu bug

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "George J. Sherwood" <george AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] gnomeicu bug
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:14:43 -0500

Eric,
Thanks. I was able to get it to compile by patching the Makefile to not
build the applet which the authors say is deprecated. Now when I run the
program I get the following error:

----------------------
You have reached this dialog because we detected you do not have a proper
configuration key installed for GnomeICU. The possible cause is that you
forgot to install the configuration keys from gnomeicu.schemas. Please
contact your package maintainer about that, or you can contact us directly
at gnomeicu-support AT lists.sourceforge.net

The configuration key in question is: /apps/gnomeicu/general/themes/icons

The program will now close..

Getting closer to fixing this.

George