sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] website design

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] website design
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:40:03 +1300

Arjan Bouter wrote:

Yeah, please keep the old logo and slogan :)

I like this suggestion.

There are three issues here:
1. The website design
2. The logo
3. The slogan

We will not get a concensus on what to keep, change, etc....

So to simplify things we should only consider one thing - the website design.

At a later date we can consider the logo and slogan, separately or as one.

I don't see any strong reason for changing them all at the same time.

I think this sounds like reasonable (and maybe wise) suggestion.

Cheers, Duane.

Arjan