sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] website design

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Craig Dyke <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] website design
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:29:12 +0800

Eric Sandall wrote:

Quoting Craig Dyke <grail AT westnet.com.au>:

I quite like site number one but wondered if we could change the heading
buttons, ie news and so on,
to be drop down menus when the mouse goes over and then remove the side
pane to make
it a cleaner view.

I also think that the logo could possibly do with a revamp.

You may want to let the list know instead of me as I had nothing to do with
the
website design. ;)

-sandalle

Sorry about that Eric ... replying without thinking <duh>