sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] initscripts location

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vladimír Marek <vlmarek AT volny.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] initscripts location
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:00:14 +0200

Hello,

As I converted nearly everything in my home to subversion repository,
also my codex is there. Now I have small problem with init scripts in
spells.

In libcast, the relevant line is basically
find "$SCRIPT_DIRECTORY/init.d/" -type f -not -name "*.conf"

which means for subversion it find lot of .svn/whatever files

could we:

a) add -maxdepth 1
( skip all subdirectories )

b) add -not -path "*/.*"
( skip all files having dot as first filename character )

c) tell neuron to not bugging us with such nonsense ?
( :) )

Thanks
Neuron

PS:

could we = I'll be happy to implement it for init.d and xinetd.d