sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Perforce server downtime...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Perforce server downtime...
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:06:01 +0100

Folks,

I've got some replacement parts for my trusty server so I need some scheduled
downtime in which to do the surgery. Wednesday looks like a decent day for me
to do this, so unless anyone has any major objections, I'll go with that as
plan A.

This will mean that the Perforce server will be down for about an hour on
Wednesday - though as these things always seem to take longer than planned,
two or three hours is a possibility.

Thanks,

Tony